You'll notice that there isn't much there--these are definitely the "before" pictures. The "after" pics will hav
Speaking of the furniture, the chairs pictured in the livingroom are mine--from Ikea! My foldy table and magic couch (mentioned previously) won't be delivered until Sept. 3 (mouldering in a warehouse in Dubai. They will be delivered by truck, not camel, but apparently the journey between the two cities takes just as long when hip, Swedish furniture is in demand). K's table (from a real furniture store) is being delivered on Tuesday, so we won't have to picnic for too much longer.
My apartment is considered the worst housing compared to the other apartments of teachers at my school, which is amazing to me. This place is way above average. I love it, love it, love, it--especially the natural
1 comment:
I think the moment I realized how different this will be from Cameroon / Ghana was when I saw your washer and dryer.
Ikea is overwhelming, and I tend to grumpy by the time I get downstairs, but they do have nifty design ideas sometimes...
Post a Comment